The Puracon Stationary PRO BA is the professional solution for continous monitoring of air quality during the filling process of breathing air. The stationary system is used to monitor all relevant components of the breathing air such as humidity, CO, CO2, O2 and VOC and offers you a new level of security in the field of breathing air monitoring.
The three LCD displays show the air quality before and after the breathing air compressor. In the first, inside display you can see the CO, CO2 and O2 concentration in the intake air of the compressor, the main display informs you about the moisture and the third display shows you the CO, CO2, O2 and VOC concentration of the compressed breathing air.
If at least one value exceeds the limit of the european regulation for breathing air EN12021-2014, red alarm LEDs light up bright and with the additional output signal the connected compressor can be switched off automatically. This guarantees legal compliant filling of breathing air all the time.
The Puracon Stationary PRO BA is connected to the high pressure line after the filter unit of the compressor and can also be easily retrofitted to existing breathing air compressors from different manufacturers.
- Switch box for wall mounting
- Internal LCD display for indication of intake air (CO / CO2 / O2)
- LCD main display for displaying moisture
- LCD display for compressed air (CO / CO2 / O2 / VOC)
- Display of measured values in ppm,%, mg / m³, bar and °C
- Pressure / Temperature compensation
- Green Power LED / Red Alarm LED
- Pressure reducer including throttle valve
- Output signal for compressor shutdown
- Flush function with selector switch(for separation of poluted air during the start of the compressor)
- Integrated aerator unit
- External test gas connection
- Additional remote indicator for humidity
- Stand Alone Unit (Allows the wiring-free stop of the compressor)
- 420 bar Version
VOC = (volatile organic compounds) Sensor for oil vapors and other air pollution such as Hydrogen H, Hydrosulfide H2S, Ammonium NH4, Ethanol C2H6O, Toluene C7H8.